Monday, September 6, 2010

New Blog

Hello my fellow sports fanatics! My name is Ryan I decided to start this sports blog simply to get my opinion on everything sports out.  I love sports and I make no excuses for it no my house is not decorated in my favorite teams but if I could I would.  I'm the guy that listens to sports talk all day at work and fines myself talking to either my dad, girlfriend or the dogs about my opinions.  So its now time to get that opinion out into the world with all of you.  I'm not always going to be right and I do not claim to have the best or only opinion about sports. Everyone has their opinion and I hope over time we can agree, disagree and argue like the true sports fans we are.  Sports are the greatest reality TV that has no scripted ending that we all can not live without.  Hopefully this site will allow you to read new information and learn new perspectives about your favorite teams. Let's enjoy the greatness of sports together!



2 comments:

  1. Just earned mad respect by putting "Shoelace" as your top performer. Major props on the site, I am very impressed. Keep up the good work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog! :) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete